Company Registration In Dubai
The procedure for opening an offshore company in Dubai differs very much from the one necessary for incorporating an on-shore company
Kinds of Dubai Company
There are three types of company
1. a) an offshore company (RAK Offshore for instance ) does not have any special requirements or limitations regarding the owners/shareholders of the company while
b)an Onshore Company does not allow full foreign ownership (the company requires a local “Sponsor”. For more info on requirements please see: Incorporation of an UAE Onshore Company.
2. a) an UAE offshore company pays 0% corporate tax while
b) an Onshore Company has tax obligations and filling requirements per the legislation of the UAE.
Companies are not required to register for VAT in Dubai as such tax is not imposed yet.
Whenever you want to open a company in Dubai, you may contact our company formation representatives who can help you incorporate companies in other countries, such as: Japan, Hong-Kong and Singapore.
- Ensured no corporate wage duty and individual wage impose for a long time;
- 100% selective remote capital and assets transmitted;
- Cover an extensive variety of business tasks;
- Open financial account in the UAE;
- Helpful transportation, neighbourhood shopping centres can be obliged through nearby merchants;