Overseas Company Formation (OCF) is a unit of SG Legals Private Limited whose website is www.sglegals.com has experience of company registration and formation in various countries such as Dubai, Singapore, China, and Hong Kong with its expert team members. It has offices in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, and Mumbai. Below is the process of Singapore Company Formation.
MOTTO –“We Keep Your Business Up and Running”
Our accomplished experts manage all issues keeping in mind the end goal to have an unmistakable understanding of our client’s needs, in view of which consists of value administrations is guaranteed. We emphasize on maximum communication to ensure clear-cut apprehension of issues and areas of concern. Therefore, we stress on strong communication with the client and consider their feedback extremely valuable. When we learn about things we could do better, we act swiftly to address this.
WHY CHOOSE THEM?
Here is what they say, ”We submit to the idea that our qualities characterize us. It molds us into our identity, what we do and how we do it. We trust that our calling is our confidence and as we seek after our excursion, we need to hold quick to the flexibility of our way of life that molds us into blessed, particular and substance people”.
4 TYPES OF SINGAPORE COMPANIES:
- Private Limited Company
- Subsidiary (In case there is a foreign parent company).
- Branch office
- Representative office
Above Company options are for Foreigner Individuals & Corporates
SINGAPORE COMPANY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Choosing a company name.
- One resident director/minimum 1 director is required.
- Minimum 1 shareholder and maximum shareholders.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
- A Singapore resident Company Secretary is required within 6 months of incorporation.
- No minimum paid-up capital required.
- A Registered Singapore Address (Can be residential or commercial)
HOW CAN FOREIGNERS START A BUSINESS IN SINGAPORE?
- The business must be legal.
- It must be a registered company as a Private Limited Company.
- The company must not be registered for over 6 months at the time of application.
- A minimum share of 30% in the business must be owned by a foreign applicant.
- The company must have a minimum paid-up capital of SGD$50,000.
FEW OF THE BEST BUSINESSES IN SINGAPORE
Agriculture, biotechnology, freight and courier services, electronics, digital marketing, aerospace and aviation industries, clean or sustainable energy and elderly care services.
If you are looking for company incorporation Singapore then Please contact us.
WHAT THEIR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
“Thank you for your assistance, just came back from the bank and my new account is up and running. Once again, a very heartfelt thank you”, DK said.
“I must thank you for the manner in which you have dealt with my previous credit queries. I have been impressed by both your customer service attitude and your professionalism in all stages”, HB said.